Friday, October 18, 2013

First time ever. ;)

^^
was so happy today
everything seems run smoothly.
:)
Went to a talk organised by golden key,
then,
who knows,
Get back a lucky draw prize!
haha!
the 4th grand prize.
Is a notebook cooler.
not bad la. haha!
first time ever win a lucky draw in such event
Yoohoo!
haha. feeling great.
lol
the moment the number was called out, 
I still don't know that's my nuber, till my roomie shake me
haha.
is so unexpected. 
well. have a nice night!
^^

* Throwback. Few days ago, went to JAM cafe for lunch. the food is nice! :))
erm. the dessert not so favours my tastebud. preferred mum's de. XD

The chicken is nice! :))

Bello :D

:P haha! will for sure remember her driving skills that day. woah* haha! skip a beat!

Yay! today's lucky present I have! :))


 a notebook cooler with my fav blue colour light. :))

Goodnight! :))

~yyt~







2 comments:

WHarngY said...

Hahaha. Lucky CHarm beside you!

what fruit is that? Ciku??

Yy said...

haha! yup, really lucky ;) er. that fruit is actually a pear. haha! but it didn't have pear de taste de coz it absorbed all the flavour of the dessert soup de. :D