Thursday, October 1, 2009

I like the writer !!!

Yesterday, my teacher let us see some pass year A1 essay...SPM year 2007 de...
Then...something caught my eye on it...
the essay title is '' TOMORROW ''.
Actually i wanna photostat it from teacher de...
but teacher say it is P & C...cannot photostat...if i want...i must retype it...
No time to retype...so i copied 1 damn creative paragraph...
Here is it >>>

Besides simple procrastination, the ''T'' word is also often used by goverment telecommunications company in their customer-relation sector. I have phoned in countless tomes to request technical assistance as my modem keeps breaking down, and their response would typically sound like '' we'll look into it tomorrow'' or '' we'll send a technician over tomorrow''. However, tomorrow comes but the technician is nowhere to be seen. There is even a joke that explains why they are now registered as ' TM '. It stands for Tomorrow , Maybe.

Dictionary :
* procrastination : delay or postpone action.


See it?? What a great thinking of this writer...I like tis point much!!! Telekom Malaysia the writer can think till become Tomorrow Maybe...awesome....as this suit TM net much!!! lolx...
Guess how much did the writer get for this essay?
48/50.....aaa.....geng rite?


Like my day much...=)




~yyt~

No comments: