Monday, December 27, 2010

Year 2011, I am coming! =)

A few more days to go,
we are stepping towards year 2011 ..
hmm...
a few more days to go,
i am going to leave my Home Sweet Home,
being quite far apart with my family,
miss my mum's cooking,
miss my computer,
miss my TV,
ohh...
i am really.......
=(


in this month, hahax...
i managed to chase all my idol's movie
after seeing Sungkyunkwan Scandal =)
Yoo Ah In ( Eom Hong Shik)
~Antique bakery
~Boys of tomorrow
~ Shim's family
hahax...very satisfy!

But, for the two other show,
not related to Yoo Ah In, but nice...
~Secret Garden
~Marry me , Mary
=( i think i can't managed to finish seeing these two show through pps de...
these two show will only ends in middle of January...
i would like to know the ending before i go to NS lar...
~~~~~ maybe the latest i can only finish these two show during Happy New Year...

Finish packing my luggage...
i will really miss everything at home...
Far from Penang...
In langkawi...

Wondering now...
How am i going to Langkawi?
By boat or aeroplane? lol...

No comments: