Saturday, September 3, 2011

Here comes the surprise! XD

=) 
Happy Birthday to my mum n me as well XD
On this great day,
where a baby was born, 
on her mum's b'day too...
(hahax...sorry, too excited n keep on saying nonsense )
I, decided to give my parents a surprise!

Taaaaa  dang!
Certificate of appreaciation!!!


=) these two certificate is done with the help of my siblings too...
some of u may wondered why my papa's cert is written HIGEST EQ
guess what?
hahax...coz when my papa is being scolded by mama on some of his funny act,
he doesn't scold back,
he will just keep on talking some funny thing, 
asking us( children) whether who is correct....
n again, being scolded by mum...


^^although some of u may think that it is just a paper,
But,
When i gave these to my dad n mum...
=)
they smiled broadly,
hahax....papa even give all of us an angpao with no reasons...XD
then both of them took photos with their newly received photos too...
N my papa is going to put in in his office, 
err...show off! =D

Last but not least,
^^
thanx Aunty Loh for celebrating my mum n mine b'day,
although i can't attend the dinner...
=)

Thanx to my buddies who organised a quite surprising b'day BBQ party in Puilum hs...
=)
but till 8.++pm the fire also can't be set up,
we ate other small small snacks instead XD
but is warm to me de as chatting is the most important session in the party! ^^

Here they are!


I'm not inside the photo as i'm the one who capture it =P
for the sake of blogging XD




Thanx everyone for the birthday wishes too! XD




ya, watched 3 IDIOTS...
the indian movie this morning...
i bought the disc after seeing yiling's blog XD
Good recommendation!=)
really touching n i like the main character!
HE learnt physics n lively, Applied it! COOL!
=)
my sibling n i felt that the main character "Rancho"
seems alike with Peter Paker, the main character in SPIDERMAN...
=)
By the way,All of the actor are quite fair!
Thats all for now,
a tiring but happy 18th b'day=)
Tiring coz i had to clean up my hostel n unpacked my things....
Nitez^^

~yyt~

No comments: