Friday, September 16, 2011

yippie yippie ya XD

back home de =)
good news that I'll be only going back kmk on sunday! 
but,
tonnes of homework r still awaiting me to finish up them...
ohya....study life started again...
gonna work harder again as i feel that i'm quite left out in many subjects de...
Bio- hmm... =( quite bad mood during the quiz as i didn't prepared well for it....
but luckily, Laurine forced me to teach her before her quiz then i learnt something at least XD
Thanx to her! hahax...well...actually, i enjoyed teaching friends...=)
But only that i had rejected the Kelantan offer me that teaching course...
because till the end, my interest still lies in the same place=)--- chemistry 
^^ getting full marks in the previous bio quiz had motivated me to put more effort next time XD

this week, i can said that i have a few sleepless night....
slept at 2pm to rush the assignment (moral project) n lab report..
then who knows, this had make me really tired n then i slept at 9pm on the other day before my Bio quiz...
hmm..DNA replication, i will try to understand more bout U this few days^^

hmm...I'll be doing Bio faci again =)
yeah, that's teaching XD
err...actually i heard that i will be partnering with someone but now changed to another 1 de...
Dunno 
but anyway,
just teach! XD
as long as my friends can benefit from me, thats will do...=)
actually,
(among friends, it will be jovier to get good results together instead of just one of them get it)
as what shown in 3 IDIOTS

hopefully, this time PSPM , all of us will get better results than UPS ^^
hahax...most funny thg is that my MUET,
i'll be partnering with other 3 friends where 1 one them likes to argue with me...
XD i thk this will be quite fun ....as in speaking test,
arguement will make that particular speaking session more interesting...
rather than everyone agree totally in a discussion...

here r some photos for the successfully organised Pesta Tanglung =)


=) we r both supporting actress for drama performance! XD

our pesta tanglung OC shirt!!! XD 

=) Nani, haha, a cute friend of mine...


sorry, this nothing do with pesta tanglung XD it is my Bio experiment on blood type...
(after the blood sample r dried)

=) based on the results, guess my blood type! ^^


haha...who is she? my opposite roomate Tifah and Nani played with us on the boring night although our hw not yet finish XD

Xee vern here!

seems alike huh...=)

halo...we are XXX =)


 that all for now..=)



~yyt~

No comments: