Sunday, October 23, 2011

The copy and paste week...

For this week, 
is my sch study week, so we need not to attend any classes...
we can sleep until what time we want, 
can eat anytime we want,
u can even don't read and just play around the whole day...
THAT's study week....
but for me, everyday the same routine, 
is like copy n paste copy and paste,
eat ,sleep ,study, 
if in good mood, i will jog around the whole KMK...
kinda boring la always study,
aaaaa...
BUT at the end, i also have to study, no matter how boring,
no matter how many times i accidentally slept on my desk...
still, i have to study...
AHA! but nvm,
after my exam, 
i will be having a two weeks sem break! 
sooooo
HAPPY!
as i can go back my home sweet home n spend my sweet time to 
play with a newborn baby!
=) My mum helps a couple near my housing area to take care of a newborn baby as both of them r too busy with their professions...
^^ yay! indeed! I LOVE to play with babies!
=)
saw him through skype a few weeks ago...=)
He is soo.....CUTE n CHUBBY!
XD

Awaiting for that week arrival! 
energised now ! hahax
kk...Study time again...=) 
Bye!^^


~yyt~

No comments: