Friday, October 7, 2011

yup, is near, is really near...


 yup, is near, is really near....
what's that?
hmm...
my major exam, PSPM,
is around the corner...
feeling tense actually,
but still, trying to make myself enjoy by playing around ,
joking around...
my MUET speaking will be held on the 12th of October...
glad to tell u guys that, aha,
my team is the 1st team on that day, 7.30am starts...
just have a practice with my newly formed group,
hmm...is kinda comfortable also interacting within my group...
hahax... the groups are reshuffle suddenly n so, i have to sit for the MUET speaking with my newly formed group... actually is a good news, but also, a funny news, for me...
 wars may happen at anytime within my group as
my newly formed group consist of Yiyang (the one who always argue with me)
Qistina (a cute n good girl)
Sukainah ( my previous MUET group mates)


anyway, huhh...
i'm quite worry that i can't do well in this time PSPM...
=(
i HATE maths,
but I LOVE it sometimes (when i understand n master it)...
kk, share some "extraordinary" pics here...lolx..



the results of being lack of sleep...

we are so sleepy until we slept throughout the talk in UUM...

yay! this pic indicates that i m back to my home sweet home!
But will be going back kmk after 1 and a half days...
Although the duration is short, but still,
i appreciate it! =)


~yyt~

No comments: