Friday, July 27, 2012

Glad. XD

Good news on new life!
hahax. 
my godbrother - Baby Jing Hong, his mum had delivered a baby boy!
heh, my mum voluntarily help to take care of jing hong for these few nights as to make his parents easier in welcoming the new born baby boy. =)
is quite a "torturing" experience 
hahahax.
guess what? this baby don't like to sleep much
he likes to kacau ppl when he is awake.
especially if he sees u sleeping!
he will uses his small palm and slightly beat ur back,
seems like telling u,
WAKE UP! play with me. lol
Yesterday night!
He crawled over me after having a "nap" at the night.
then,
He 撒娇 and uses his head and knocked over my head!
aaaaa. his skull is really hard though, great 铁头功.
Luckily i didn't suffer from concussion.
XD
but nvm la, baby mar,
he dunno that's hurt. i mean, hurt my head. lol
he went back home today and finally, i can enjoy my sleep! haha, without being kacau by him.

Well, I am glad that my brain still function well after being
STUNG by a hornet,
ROLLED down the stairs,
accidentally HIT by bro/sis de badminton racket while playing badminton,
and NOW!
KNOCKED by a baby's head.
hahaha. flashing back all those incidents,
i think,
my cranium really did a great job in protecting my brain. XD

A word,
GLAD!
^^


some attachment here!
whee! papa purposely bought back my favourite food!
guess what!
hahax. is Ondeh ondeh!
In Penang, most ppl called this as Ondeh ondeh while
other state, ppl called this as buah Melaka!

Ondeh Ondeh bought by papa!

took from the web to show it's brown sugar inside!

I like to eat it especially if the Ondeh Ondeh's brown sugar is "molten" enough.
*opps, used chemistry term to describe it. XD
once u bite it, SPLASH!
in ur mouth,
the brown sugar's flavour,
niceeeee!


but too bad, nowadays,
i can't see many stall selling it,
it's really hard to get nice one,
especially with real pandan's flavour. 
>< mostly they use green colourings...
but nvm, i will make my home-made Ondeh Ondeh one day! =D


~yyt~


No comments: