Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Uni Uni Uni!

Uni Uni Uni!
Gonna step into Uni life very very soon!
well well well.
aha!
NOW i am a bit high.
hahax. just ignore.
oh well,
I gonna go report myself on 1st of September!
USM Penang!
hahax. the date is near to my _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !
nvm,
i accept the fate that my _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
 is always that popular where always major exams like UPSR, PMR, bla bla bla  fall on that day.
Wondering, will the orientation week as tough as those time in KMK?
owh!
this recalls me of those time where the 1st week in KMK 
we are like dead fish!
waking up early in the morning at 4.30 /5 am???
sleep late at night???
Bath at 12pm? gosh.
hahahax
hope no more of theseeeeeee!

XD aha!
left around 1 month plus for me to enjoy !
hmm.
yup, playing with my godbrother, Jing Hong is kinda fun!
Help out with mum on those house chores which is really 
TIME consuming and ENERGY draining.
these are what i did for these dayssss.
but of course, all works and no play make Yi Yen a dull girl!
so,
for sure, there are times i hang out with my dear dear friends!
wait for the photos up coming soon!


btw, hahax, my godbrother's birthday is coming sooon!
My mum even bought him T-shirtssssssssssssssss and pantssssssssss!
with nice cartoonsssssssssss on them!
>< envy! 
hahax.
so, 
NOW!
the mission is to think of a meaningful birthday present for him as a JIE JIE!
=)

Photo of the Post.





Tadang!
haha. wearing National comp T-shirt to suit Jing Hong's shirt! XD orange! lol















~yyt~

No comments: