Sunday, February 17, 2013

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy =D

  15/2/13
I checked on9 again.
heee
I get 2 As, 3A- and 1 B+!
As for organic chemistry and public health.
A- for microbiology, basic physiology, and research statistics.
B+ for my TITAS (for me i called it SEJARAH) XD
CGPA for this sem 1 is 3.75. =)

YAy! haha
get it happily of course.
But i am still wondering why my organic chem get A while I have more faith in getting an A in Basic Physiology. same case for my Research statistics and public health.
XD perhaps my six sense this time not accurate?
well, is over! and NEW sem started!

Saw my timetable for sem 2.
starting from tmr.
haha. good news is almost every weekdays my class will start oly at 9.00am!
except Tuesday!
haha 
so which means i can wake up at 8.00am in the morning!
haha. but for this sem,
lab is almost everyday! (three days XD)
eyes and brain gonna be tired i think!
But still, I am looking forward to start my classes!
heee. as this sem, our lab is something like making basic medicine, lotion or cream ourselves!
phewww.
dunno managed to make one or not!
haha =D
But still, 
LOOKING FORWARD to these things!

Before my classes start,
well, by looking at the notes my senior gave me,
woahh.
It is much much lesser than sem 1!
hee. dunno will there be more free time for me? XD

Stay tuned! =)

~yyt~









No comments: