Thursday, May 23, 2013

Yy Sem 2 of year 1

well, 
its the crucial time again!
Study week had started since last friday.
Three weeks of study week seems long huh.
but nope. is just enough to finish off our study stuff i think. =)
Alright, year 1 sem 1 mood on!
year 1 sem 2 lazy mode off!
=) 

talk bout my previous quiz. pharm chem. aiya, i just get 61 marks over 100 for this time.
but is surprising for me de.
haha. coz i din even know how to do a single part of the mechanism and products in the front part of the quiz paper.
seems MS and IR spectroscopy part really helped me much. :)
well, aim for the better!
Dad mum, :) thanx for buying me my favourite fruits and chocolates and also boiling good soup for me when i complained that i am fatigue after every each hectic day.
:) 
Looking at the GODIVA chocolate box really cheer me up and boost my energy to study hard. 

hee.
Besides,
wish joyful things keep coming! ;)
Good luck and all the best to u all!
Ganbatte in studying!
and three months holiday awaits us! :)


~yyt~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeahhh!!! Happy holiday! =P

Anonymous said...

u are? =) haha. Thanx! Happy Holiday to u as well! =D ~yyt~