Saturday, July 27, 2013

Off, it goes

It had been two weeks after one of my wisdom tooth is extracted on 15/7/13. Left one at the bottom.
Alright...now, left the three innocent wisdom teeth.
Don't plan to extract them if they aren't giving me problem. XD
Is quite scary though as this was the first time in my life for tooth extraction.
haha. proves that i have healthy teeth since small. 
That was actually a small surgery. and it cost my parents RM710, just for that extraction, excluding the consultant fees for stitch removal.
But, surprisingly, it is not pain at all during the teeth extraction.
Just that after the L.A. effect had gone when i reached home, the pains come.
The heart beats fast when i heard the grilling and cutting sound. =O
consiously, with both eyes covered with a cover cloth, the dental surgeon started me off with three injetion of L.A. in my gums behind.
Phew, telling myself it is not pain, then, the three injections was done in a minutes time. PRO. 
then the surgeon started the procedure and at last, 
that troublesome wisdom tooth is out, in pieces, not a whole. coz it is cracked to make it easier to be cleared out from the socket. 
well, Just drank a bottle of choco milk for that day,
ate porridge for a few days and i started to crave for rice. XD
Recovery is going well till now. =)



Uni gonna reopens in about 1 month time. =)
got to enjoy myself to the max before starting my new sem again.

Perhaps next year this long break i gonna join some internship programme. =)
still in planning though.  

luckily for now, my tasks had almost finished 7788. 
Pharmatrade 5 products sold, Sponsorship for MA found, extract that wisdom tooth...
haha. perhaps next sem will be even fun or busy.
with research projects again. and,
gladly, most of my stpm friends get into uni.
Gonna boom up with Wf in USM more frequently soon. LOL



About few days more, 
year 1 sem 2 results gonna out soon as well.
Popi popi again. =D


~yyt~
















No comments: