Thursday, August 1, 2013

0.01



I like them since i watched the first episode.
haha. but the craziness made out of them in those fast food shop reduced my level of fonding towards them.
nevertheless, they are still, adorable. haha

heeee
well, the results was out
Really really glad that I had managed to save my Dosage Form I with theory paper.
=)
I would never forget to add suspending agent again. haha. 
but dunno got next time or not since nowadays factory prepares it all. =)

Glad on SHE and WUS as well. haha. where these paper, i merely touch them the night before the tests.
But still, put lots of effort before the test at the night before. 
*throwback
Enjoyed spamming questions with li may, ju yen, sue chyen, jojo and yieh syin the night before SHE.
haha. it was like a war with laughter. haha. The laughter spread through our wing.
but this really work where we memorise most of the important points bombarded by all.
I like Group study!
haha. but too bad, SHE de paper, most of the questions did not repeat past year.
so. hehe. luck is important. An A- is more than enough. =D

Getting Sem 2 results officially ended year 1
Looking forward for the next new sem.=D 
gonna make it more interesting and fun this time since year 1 was so busy with the assignments and research.
Kinda "boring" and hectic. but is enjoyable though, =)
Year 2 sem 1 of course, will have research project as well.
haha. but this time. =) yay! gonna live an enjoying life.
Year 2. Call me senior!
haha.
oh. wenfang get fajar,
><
yer. can't go kacau her all times de.
nvm. Fajar still, near to my sch.
perhaps can go kacau her during break time. =P

LOL. share something funny.
My godbrother hong hong, he, is so cute until.
hahaha. Today evening while I am taking in the clothes outside.
My sis, carrying him, waiting for her friend to fetch her to tuition outside the gate.
Then,
the Roti Man, where traditionally we called, bangali roti,
as usual "ding ding ding" along the street.
Then suddenly!
LOL!
hong hong shouted : Roti Roti! LAI!
LOL. Before i and my sis can response, we laughed heartily,
hahahha. unexpected that he knows how to shout and pronounced it clearly by calling the Roti Uncle.
We didn't plan to buy it initially, but since,
hong hong called him, haha. the roti uncle heard it and came,
ended up we bought one. haha. to prevent dissapointing him.
He shouted so many times. Roti Roti! LOL!
IS kinda funny till i recorded it down as a video. XD
aww. so cute. Hahaha! and clever! 
He is not even two years old.
I think when i am two years old, i am still a baby who dunno what is the meaning of  "heavy,truck, handphone,spectacles, dragon fruit,  gangnam style, gwiyomi and....."
LOL.
but of course, we taught him these. haha. my mum is a good story teller though and my dad is a good joker. XD 






Cheer and laugh ,
just like, Them. hahax. gonna change my handphone message tone to their voice.
thanx bro for downloading it. XD

alright,
hswork done! Blog done! =) 


~yyt~












2 comments:

wenfang said...

Hahhaa~ Dont teach bad Hong Hong, he is a clever one. Might be ur boss in future. =P

Yy said...

nehh. where to find such a good "sister"? haha. i read story book and sing song to him lo. XD haha. might be. =P