Monday, July 29, 2013

Reason? XD

yesterday was really a tiring day in my long break holiday. hah
well, conclusion came up from that day is.
I know the reason why almost every mother in the world is grumpy or like to nag,
haha.
besides that they care for us much. =)
THAT's the power of housework.
Housework enables anyone the power of mumble and grumble! 
hahaha
well, if u don't believe, u can try out urself, work whole day on housework including shopping for daily groceries...(etc: mop the floor, wash, hang, fold, take in clothes....bla bla..)
ended up not only physically tired, 
where when u see siblings didn't help around, 
the more, the power shows.
XD
alright, i will help all the way till my holiday ends.

Yesterday when I went Qsbay with my family,
stepped into Harvey Norman to see what goods can be changed from the points,
BOOM!
I saw Prof Chan!
The last time I saw him outside campus area is at my optometrist's shop opposite Sg. Dua.
where he also chose a new specs for himself that time.
That time i was quite nervous at the begining, haha
dunno why.
A normal syndrome?
when a student met a teacher?
hahah.
Stepped infront and greeted him.
Talked bout one of my pharmacy subject,
and he said : Oh. Many students failed. *shake head while smiling
HAHAHA.
I was stunned at that time and stare a little while.
I replied: Harrrr.... really ar...LOL
Then he said really while nodding his head.
"U will know the results soon."
haha. then, "dismissed!"


Yesterday my sis showed me a video made by her friends,
A video to wish her friends Happy Birthday, with some memory photos included.
Wow, is really nice and funny.
Thought of making one as well for my parents coming anniversary with siblings.
=D 
hope I can succeed with my poor IT level.
=) Stay tuned.


Two days more! po pi po pi! =)


~yyt~








No comments: