Sunday, January 12, 2014

12.1.14-moving out from hostel :D

well, exam marathon had finally finished for the first sem of second year.

whee! the undescribable feeling when I finished the last paper at 11.1.14. 
It's really different from the semesters in year 1 as
this sem is abit real tough with the presence of certain challenging subjects
Anti-microbiology, a challenging and interesting one.
Pharm management and marketing, the one i have least interest in. .__.
Medicinal Chemistry, the one that I go class whole sem also dunno what's about de subject.
However, haha! luckily, 
with guides of notes, can ok ok-ly get through.
XD


haha. the picture above main point is about the spring hair band. XD 
Is quite touching for me during the exam week when my family is out for eating or shopping,
my mum bought again this type of hair band and hair clip like those uniform stick principle.
Heee XD
coz she said I always find those things coz i always made them missing without reasons. haha!
Yea, that's true, these kind of useful spring bands and clips always disappear eventhough u buy thousands of them. :P

Today, spent a whole day out,
after move out from hostel at 7am. :D
ate ate and ate :D
went sunshine, coincidentally there is a blood donation session and medical check up,
Learned a lot from a lady "chinese sin se",
well, as a role now.
:) maybe I will generate some interest towards oriental medicine? ^^
Depends.
well, felt a lot too.
Family, 
I appreciate. 
:)
Hope that everyone be healthy and happy!
Friends, u too! :)


New Year, 2014. Any new resolution?
I have.
Be steady and don't be so nervous or particular on assignments again.
........
........
Everything runs well!
^^

~yyt~







No comments: