Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Drive.dare.yeah. XD

Good news! lol.
Managed to drive out of the road again today.
=.=
lol. nothing scary actually,
just that my driving skills seems a bit lousy when my sis and mum sit at the back while I'm driving.
LOL!
1.They shouted before I reached the white line >> isit wanted me to stop in the middle of the road?
haha. of course, i did stop before the white line approaching the junction.
2. They screamed (*mostly my sis.) when the car beside me seems to be too near me but actually, there are still a distance, SAFE distance.
What to do? Next time gotta just catch my bro to be my supervisor. haha. at least he won't be scared of my driving skills as what dad, mum n sis do.
*Last time when I learned driving, drove my dad from Qsbay area back to my home. He was like holding the holder (*the one on top of each seat) all the way long. and his expression is like.... 
LOL! dunno how to describe. XD

They are just too nervous. .__. my skills aren't bad enough de la. :P
I passed the test and get my license genuinely in one go de lo. XD


Ta dang! Folded 60 horse origami for my uni CNY event. :)

Mission yet to be accomplish, need to find sponsor later on... :E


*throwback
Made some decoration using fruits on natural yogurt.
hee. actually, the yogurt really just tasted flat.
But it is flavoured if is added with fruits, esp apples! :)








haha. some of the deco really ~
XD not really artistic.
Okay, my favourite prof said
  "To become a good pharmacist, you must become a good cook first"
well, I think that's make sense.
Cooking is really similar to compounding medicine.
Fast, accurate, pro. XD
Btw, fried a dish of vege today. :D
just help out. One day, I gonna cook a meal for them, 
by myself, with mum resting :)


~yyt~







No comments: