Saturday, February 15, 2014

20's 2014

What a day. 
:) 
friends, true friends are meant to be bonded through craps. hahah
Crapped again in Valentine's day aka this year Chap Goh Meh.
Watched firework together this year, along with wf's sis.
Nice indeed!
haha. Hope all the dreams and wishes come true!

Before I cut my hair. 






After a trim. >< My "fringes" become shorter till neck length de.
I don't want to cut layer anymore. 
hahaha
still need courage to cut short fringes. perhaps during third year.
XD




My Cafe Mocha! Nice :)
For swan and fang's de kindly do visit fang's blog. LOL
*wf, see? I promote ur blog. :P


Wwll, new sem starting soon. Tmr gonna go back hostel.
Phew.
Looking at the timetable, 
seeing that I'll be sitting in the same Kuliah X for the whole sem. Gonna faint.
No time break interval at all! except lunch hour. OMO
At least,
should divide it equally like the sem before with Kuliah Y mar.
so that we no need to worry that we will stick to our seats for the whole day till catch fire.
XD

But, good thing is, 
Friday will be totally free of class! hahha!
Yay, can go do my stuffs de. XD
plansss to go! :)



Jia you! ^^
This year 2 sem 1,
hee. improved abit. 3.82
I will try my best again. :)



~yyt~



No comments: