Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Decision made. interest? or scoring?

Week of hesitation had finally come to an end.
:)
Have been confusing and hesitating in what to choose for my elective.
By the first week, okay, follow my will,
I chose research exercise as elective.
Hmm. Mostly seniors don't encourage juniors to take that as it is risky if planned to score well.
It consist of thesis, presentation and viva.
seems nerve wrecking! haha!
But, nvm la. I'll have a try.
As this elective differs from other usual elective which just involve normal studying and etc.
*feeling excited

After approaching almost all the lecturers in the disciplines I am interested in,
:chemical synthesis, bioassay, formulation of medicine, natural herbs extraction, diagnostic protein identification, antihypertensive effect---in-vitro or in-vivo, cloning gene, enzyme study, plant extract, Mice behaviour study and so on....:
Finally,
I decided
to go for the final one.
It is about culturing cell lines, then to cancer cell lines,
then use some plant extract to test for the anticancer properties.
:)
Looking forward in learning those techniques!

Might only start that after my one month attachment if possible. 
^^

Phew, taking BM this sem,
and during the first class, we are asked to write three paragraphs of an essay.
It is marked and distributed today,
I get an C-. Fail?
Oh my.
haha, my secondary sch BM teacher will be sad I think. ><
haha! 
But nvm, that's just a warm up after 2 years didn't touch n BM.
XD

This week will be the last week to busy for cny event stuffs.
Hope everything runs well. :)


*Make a living or design a life?
Choose the choice which strengthens and defines you,
don't regret in making choices,
regret it if you didn't take a step ahead when you are given a chance.

Jia you! ^^


~yyt~

No comments: