Thursday, November 26, 2009

A day in 'Holiday'

Today my mum, sis, neighbour, her son and i went chowrosta market early in the morning
at first all of them wanna eat 猪肠粥 except me
coz if they really go n eat
i will starve to death (夸张)
yucks...thinking of those intestine...

while walking to the place where the porridge stall sets
my neighbour son suddenly called her mum
haha...the reason is...
the stall is closed!!!
=)
then we proceeded back to the old timers stall lo...
which sells curry mee...bla bla bla....

After enjoying our breakfast
i and my sis went to the 豆水摊
=)
i ordered a cup of凉粉豆水
my sis ordered a bowl of 豆腐花
the uncle dunno is telling jokes or saying facts
he said
下次你要叫凉粉豆水的话
你要跟我讲
Uncle, 我要一杯 Michael Jackson!
HAR??
凉粉豆水的别名叫Michael Jackson?
i think this uncle is Michael Jackson loyal fans too...lol
Kidding or true?
i till now still dunno
ooo...then i said...哦,Michael Jackson
==
Then he asked me another question
he asked:'' 你是从吉隆坡来的是吗?
来这里旅行?
???
Har? Question mark again...
my sis answered him
''我们是槟城人。。。''
taking our drinks
we all went back and headed to Time Square
to wait for my brother
he took bus down from TAR to meet us...
Time Square's condition is not as good as i imagine...
too quiet and not many shops open tere...
perhaps it is still new...

Went back home
End of the day...=)


~yyt~

No comments: