Monday, November 23, 2009

Tomorrow

tonight
when i just came back from chem tuition (10.00pm)
dad fetch lar
once i stepped in my home
i heard my sis sobbing
mum sitting beside her
speechless
asking : still got flapping sound?
dad and i felt curious
after asking mum
only knew the truth
when my sis was sleeping just now
an insect flew into her ear
then while she is sleeping
she heard flapping sound
then only knew that an insect was inside there

Before i come back home
my mum used a torchlight and spot for the insect
nothing can be seen
only my sis tears can be seen
haha ( bad act)

Then i ask my mum to pour some water into the ear to flood the insect out
my mum said : really or not?
yer...say till like that
fine...give u some proof...
hence...i take out mine 18th edition 1st aid manual and let her see
then...she only ask me to take tepid water for my sis
=) i win =.=
but after trying the method
nothing happens
my sis scared till cried
seeing her funny act
dad and i keep on laughing non-stop
1st time see my sis so funny
my mum scold us
then later she followed us and started to laugh
haha...really funny
maybe the ''laughing charge---''protons'' spread through the air
my sis laugh also
==

so tomorrow
maybe
have to accompany my sis to go for a doctor check-up if the flapping sound persists
all my programs have to delay de

Then after that i will only continue my ''routine''
hmm...means
need to sit rapid bus again i think
but this is the 1st time i go there from my home by myself sitting rapid
really quite scared i will miss my way
if i really missed
i dunno what should i do de...
haha...maybe crying?== (impossible for me to cry for this reason)



~yyt~

No comments: