Thursday, July 7, 2011

Recharged!

I can't really describe the happy feeling that i felt when i am on the way back to Penang from Changlun...
although it is just after 2 weeks...not years...
but really, the feeling is undefined...=D

YESH!
I am at home now,
enjoying n relaxing every moment
feeling happy every second, every minute, and every hour...

guess what,
after i stepped in my home sweet home...
Tonnes of food are waiting for me...
hahaha...XD
in KMK, i am like eating nasi ayam penyek everyday,
if not nasi ayam penyek, then is curry rice,
if not curry rice, is nasi paprik,
if not nasi paprik, is nasi goreng,
if not nasi goreng, then is hot plate maggie,
if not hot plate maggie, then is mee ayam,
if not mee ayam, then is roti canai,
if not roti canai, then is kebab ayam or daging...
All i am eating there is only these few types of food...

whereas now i am at home,
eating from A to Z... XD
1st, durian
2cd, rice with dishes (prawns, fried fish, broccoli, chicken, omelet)
3rd mum's special soup
4th, keropok lekor
5th, mangosteen!
i am really full lar after eating all these food...XD very satisfy! hahax
is like i am being recharged after 2 weeks of lack of nutrients there...=)
the water in Penang is also more tasty for my taste bud XP

yay! tomorrow my mum plan her menu for me in the morning de...
haha..guess what,
chicken broth for breakfast!
^^

kay, gtg n do my "mountain" homework and assignments de...
thats all for now =)
Bye!






~yyt~

No comments: