Friday, July 29, 2011

=) Thanks papa mama



29/7/2011 (Friday)
Today, my dad n my mum came changlun n visit me again XD
the third time ^^
2/8-4/8 is my UPS test de...
actually i had planned to go back Penang from 28/7 till 31/7... 
but,
due to some cases,
I can't managed to apply to go back...
Laurine n Yihan went back Penang ,
while xee vern also stays in hostel...
That current time that i knew that i can't go back Penang before my test,
i am quite down...
but who knows,
=)
My papa,
sent me his very first message to me
^^
"Friday can visit you luckily MIDA visit me tomorrow"
on thursday, 28th of July
XD
that time i was in Lectural hall,
when i saw this message,
i am like
....
Happy till......
=D
i even shouted XD
=)
my mum brought her home-cooked dish for me --- black meat n green vege =)
i drank 3 bottles of vitagen in the morning today
XD
i asked them whether i can go SMK Keat Hwa in Kuala Kedah, Alor Setar to visit my NS gang friend, 
Chia Hui or not,
who knows, my wish is fulfilled again =)
haha, guess what, today is also the 100th anniversary of  SMK Keat Hwa
so, i have a chance to see some performance and meet two of my NS gang friend =)

I knew i might be a bit naughty as i still write this post although my UPS is near,
but,
it is worth it
=)
Thanks for today, DAD and MUM...
i knew u might not see this blog post but,
truely,
=)
I.....
I....err, ps to say here la, heart knows will do...
=)
I will try my best in my coming UPS,
don't worry^^
as i am ur daughter, TAN YI YEN XD
 GOGOGO! 
STUDY time! ^^



~yyt~

No comments: