Sunday, February 5, 2012

The 100th!

Yay! Today is my blog anniversary!
NO la, haha, this post is the 100th post of my blog!
Happy Anniversary!=)

Today, i went to my favourite park, Botanical Garden!
reached at 6.30am.
kinda dark that time.
Brisk walking for a few rounds but had been bitten by a few mosquitoes de. 
nvm still, i enjoyed the fresh air!
=)
enjoyed also the nice scenery, 
can i describe that time as dawn?
^^ 
here's are some pics.
From dark to bright - from dawn to morning =)








ohya, btw, 
finally!
i had finished my RM200 book voucher!
thinking hard of what to buy.
Tadang! My International Biology Campbell book! =)



I like it! Nice to study although it will only be formally used during University life.
Very informative and interesting facts bout life ^^
A good Book indeed.=)

It's one of my future antidote for my boredness in kmk. =D


heee....gtg n prepare de.
Going back kmk at 3.30pm.
Bye Penang! =)


~yyt~






3 comments:

WHarngY said...

Reece Cambell... my school also using this one as reference!

Vivian said...

That book is used more in matriculation. I guess u won't take it out again in uni. heh.

Yy said...

yup,many sch prefer this book =)
i also thk so, but i buy it is because i like the pictures n facts that stated in the books. hahax..it will be my new hobby to look at it while i am free next time, either in uni or matrics =D