Tuesday, February 14, 2012

An unexpected touched...

Today during math tutorial,just a few minutes ago from now,
i m touched by my math tutorial teacher's act.
Her name - Madam Hafidzoh.
I did'nt know that today will be having math quiz for VECTORS.
i did'nt even touch my tutorial questions,
i am not prepared for the quiz this time.
feeling down when teacher said that b4 the class end there will be a math quiz.
i looked at teacher,
she seems get what i mean.
then she asked: kenapa tan? ada apa masalah?
i answered: cikgu, i tak prepare lagi,
i busy dengan activities minggu ini.
sorry cikgu. =(
(a bit rojak language, hope u guys don't mind)
teacher said:
which part ada masalah?
mai, cikgu ajar,
BUT that time i am still down,
thinking that a short briefing from teacher that time would'nt help much.
I said:
cikgu, tak apalah, u just carry on,
i m okay,
i will try to catch back what i should.


then she said: 
tak perlu risaulah tan,
u 4 flat one mar,
boleh lah tu....

i smiled faintly, feeling grateful that teacher gave some motivation,

mai, cikgu tolong sat,
teacher insisted to brief me about the summary for this chapter,
~~~~~~
ooo...ok...faham...
~~~~~
mudah kan?
~~~~~~~
errr...tak...
~~~~~~
okay =)


Quiz started:
12i+3j-k=d
a.n=r.n
bla bla bla....

FINISHED!=)
hehe, quite surprisingly,
i finished it 1st,
handing in the quiz paper to teacher,
sincerely,
i thanked her...
b4 i leave the class, i thanked her again...
that time, i really dunno how to express my gratefullnesss....
just that,
is like someone pulled u out from the dark hole when u had seen no hopes...(a bit hyperbola?) but nope,that's my feeling for that moment.
i dropped a few drops of tears infront of my tutorial mate-June Chow
while walking back to my room.

when i came back my room, i texted my teacher:
Thank you teacher.Your briefing teaching before the quiz really helped me a lot.Thanx for the encouraging advice. Thanx again, teacher. =) I promised I'll catch up the syllabus I left out by this weekend. Thanx!=)

^^she replied shortly:
K. Good girl.

hahax...=D
errhmm...maybe u will thk tat just a small thg,
but for me, i thk i am quite emotional,
heee, something small like this had really touched me.=)
i thk u guys also had the same feeling b4 ^^


LOL. today is Valentine Day,
Wish u guys a Happy Valentine Day! =)


~yyt~

No comments: