Friday, May 4, 2012

Matrics life, that's it. =)

hehe...
I'm Happy to say that,
I'm back, from Changlun, KMK!
Formally graduated from KMK!
at the 26th of May!


hmm...back for almost 1 week de, quite missed those days...
^^
so,
for remembrance,
i would like to introduce my classmatesss, in sem 1 and sem 2!

Sem 1,

Jeremy.Same practicum with me. A good practicum monitor! He's a tall guy.
He's the 1 who jio i and angeline to join the Bio Quiz activity in Bio Day. Still rmb how he ask us. hahax.
He called angeline and said: Hey, wanna be pengerusi for Bio Quiz? Yiyen might be the naib pengerusi.
hahax. then, angeline get "trapped".
same goes to me. But we enjoyed it. hahax. As setting qs is one of my duty last time, make it as an enjoyable task in KMK!


Brenda.same practicum with me. still rmb that she is the 1st friend who did senam aerobik with me during the orientation week. =)


Angeline.same practicum with me. who knows, in sem 2, we r in the same kuliah too!
hehex. speciality: besides Breeze,she use dettol  to wash her clothes...wow. thats hygiene! XD
bad girl now, know how to zat me de. =P


Yiyang.Same tutorial class with me. err... A kinda funny guy actually, see how he smiles u will know. But sometimes, odd. =P but actually, he is serious in his studies. last time, in sem 1, at least we have the time to discuss bout some question in our studies. But odd, in sem 2, seems tat i din even have the chance to discuss with my sem 2 mates. dunno why. busy?
sometime sot sot, sometime emo, but now, seems he rarely emo de la. good thg though.
He's my Muet partner too. We enjoyed the MUET speaking part, with the other two malay girls.
although i am not so good while performing the individual task.
err... overall, a good ex-tutorial mate laa...


I'm glad to have such practicummates, =) 
feeling relief everytime all of us gather together n talk bout thgs n problems in kmk.


Sem 2,

Jasmine.my practicum mate!A St John member too! we talks lotsa thg bout st john. St.john here St.John there, enjoyed! hahax.=)

The MONK! My practicum mate! hahax.Xee Vern!she stays near my wing only. She, likes to eat! and he is like Badang! very powerful, always help out in carrying heavy things. hahax.

June.My tutorial classmate! seems that she know kungfu huh? haha.. she's great is sports!!! won ping pong champion in KMK! likes to play basketball! a real player though! =)
she like to laugh too... her laughter make a teacher get shocked in kuliah too, coz too geng de, she got a special tone while laughing. hahax. n thats make ppl laugh too!



Kee Khai.my practicum mate while Yao Sheng,my tutorial mate.
hehe.Both of them kinda funny when comes to the scenario that Yao Sheng always late to go in class or ponteng, then Kee Khai will start to grumble. hahax. They both always fight like a couple during physics lab while conducting experiment. always let us burst into laughter.

For sem 2, i like my practicum too laa! =) 
we organised the Handball competition together,
scold the koku teacher together,
go for bowling at Cmart together,
n lots more..^^


Last but not least, My roomates!!! =)

from right, Tiha, Yana, Kak Nana and me!


  They are really caring roomates,
=)
still rmb those time we chat bout our religions,
some gossips bout teachers,
hahax.

  Tifah! My opposite hostelmate! =)
i felt touched when i reflashed back the time she help me chase away all the insects from my bed while i am sleeping...^^



kay la, that's all for now. =) nitez

p/s: I gonna go for interview in USM penang at the 7th of May 2012. pharmacy course. Hope everythg runs smoothly! =)


No comments: