Thursday, May 24, 2012

My initiator, motivator and favourite !



Today, 
i followed my sis,
sitting my ex-school bus
went pcghs.
I planned to take back my 1119 cert , visit my upper six friends, and my dear teachers. =)

My sis and me. XD My favourite chem teacher said they we do not look alike and she dare not believe that she is my sis. lolx. well, of course, we have different DNA ! =P



My school bus. 8833. hahax. i thk it is the most comfortable bus de among all. mayb because the driver is the boss. so, we as students get some benefit!the air-con is so cold till i shiever, especially in rainy days. =)


kay, here are some of my precious 纪念册 from my favourite teachers. =)

This is from my Form 5 teacher, Pn.Anny Tan. She taught me Bahasa Melayu.
she is indeed, a very very responsible teacher. I learned the most during f5 about BM in pcghs.
while not to foget my ttn teacher Pn.Oh also. i felt that they both use the same method in teaching Malay. LIke!!! hahax. frankly, hahax. from standard 1 to standard 6, my Malay Karangan did'nt get a solid A before in primary school. UPSR also. hahax. the only subject that i spent so much time on it but can't get A.=.=
but...
miracles happened starting from f1.
hahax. I went for ttn , Pn. Oh , a Convent green lane teacher,
then i started to get A in F1 first exam. so, seems that it works, and so it called miracles!? hahax









For Chemistry!
hahax. She is also the best chemistry teacher in pcghs i ever met. Pn.Aung Swee Ping.
Other than her, of course, my chem ttn teacher is also a very good teacher, Pn Ho. (if not mistaken the spelling is like that gua). hahax. But, Pn.Ho is a quite strict teacher who will "zat" her students. She is an ex-chung ling chem teacher.hahax. but her style will indeed "forced" her students to be hardworking and prepared at least something (knowledge) b4 attending her ttn class... hahax. quite stressed while attending her ttn class as she will throw u some chem qs randomly and if u dunno how to answer! aha! that's it. XD



talk back bout my sch chem teacher,Pn Aung.
=)
she's actually a chemical engineer.
Her husband is one too!
since she was married, she felt that is quite stressed as an engineer while need to take care of the family at the same time.
so, at last, she came to pcghs and bcum a chem teacher! =D
hahax. still remembered that she always call me:
"Tan Yi Yen, so what's ur answer?"
or
"Tan Yi Yen, Don't tell her answer... " lolx
lolx. the whole class will then follow her and shouted,
Tan Yi Yen!
hahax. then all of us will burst into laughter.
Mayb u all can't get my meaning. lolx.
but this is indeed my sweet memory in chem lessons.
this could be related to my interest and my chem ttn teacher too.
hahax. i still rmb that my chem ttn class is on monday,
so i am able to know some knowledge faster by a few topics first before i enter Pn.Aung class.
hahax. and, chem is also my interest XD
so, gradually, Pn.Aung always throw some qs to me every lessons. lol.
we enjoyed her every lessons as her teaching method is very 刺激
hahax. we sit according in our lab. so,she will suddenly throw qs to any of the table without any "warning"
hahax. then one dunno how to ans, the next need to ans, the next dunno, jump to another table de students, till one of the student know to answer, then only those who stand up can sit down. 
Good thing is,
this enhance the relatioship btw our class.
hahax. we will like:
加油! 你会的!靠你了!
haha...



hmm....
I really missed the time during chem lessons, especially their callings on my full name with a funny slang...
TAN YI YEN!
and my class laughter .

Pn. Aung's =)

She's Pn Aung!
she seems 憔悴compared to last time...
take care, teacher =)

hahax. i had a nice chat with her today XD 
felt happy!!! =)
hahax. when i go n meet her.
she is like stunned. lolx
i asked: 老师,记得我吗? 我叫什么名?
哈哈。。。

hahax. without saying other words,
she replied.
TAN YI YEN! hahax. with her slang like last time when she teach me. XD
i am touched though.
=)
We chat bout lots of thg and suddenly,
she told me.
haha
she said a few days before today,
she suddenly think of me after class.
hahax.
cause she rmb she always called my name.
XD
who knows, today i went to find her.
so means?
预兆?
hahax

another word i felt happy de is that.
hahax. she said: 如果别人来找我的话, 我未必能立刻记得他们的名字,
可是你 HOR ,永远都记得啊!
下次结婚的时候记得请我 HAR。

 LOLx. 


hahax.mayb this consider childish. lolx. but i am really happy that my favourite teacher said so XD
I ko asked whether i can enter teacher's chem class. upper six de.
hahax
XD she dare not believe and said: Come la!
hahax.
wow.
i really hope to hear her lecture againn ... as a preparation to Uni also mar...=)
hmm..mayb after my driving lessons, i will try to appeal .
see can join my friend's class bo,
and be a PCGHS student againn! XD
scared the headmistress dun give niaaa.... ><


hahax. my UPU de choice,
i even choose chemical engineering as one of my choice other than the major - pharmacy and the minor - medic. XD
so this indirectly, shows how important a teacher's role in influecing a student, 
if u get what i mean.  =)

hmm...  these two teachers are indeed, my Initiator and Motivator =)

planned to find Pn.Anny Tan 1, but she got class that time. so, =( dissapointed. can't meet tiok her.
my f6 friends also. just managed to meet some of them near the traffic light.they all off school early today. ><
but, nvm,
i'll pay another visit soon! XD




Lastly....................


yay! i managed to bring angeline to taste Penang's Food! =)





~yyt~

No comments: