Sunday, May 13, 2012

UpdateSssss on Me

well,
hehe,
finally, the USM interview was over...=)
everything goes well...^^

on the 28/4/2012,
i went to trim my hair,
actually,i just wanna trim as long as i look neat in my USM 7/5/2012 interview...
mama n bro went with me,
downtown.
then,
who knows,
ended up with REBONDING!
hahax..
quite excited actually, as it is the 1st time=)
It took me 4 hoursssss mann! 
to have an effect of TAdang!!!

 hehe..ps, small pimple there...^^

hmm, sooo?


hahax...many of my relatives doesn't realise that i went for rebonding,
cause my hair is actually straight de,
just that the hair at shoulder length is curled .
so, to appear be more neat,
my mum agreed to the hairdresser and did rebonding.
=)
so, hehe... dunno... looks the same gua?

Btw, today is Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day!!!
=)
Celebrated?
today is my cousin's wedding,
congratz!
Happy Marriage! =)



Just came back from the wedding dinner.
wow wow. my cousin, hmm. indeed, he shows his coolness and handsome-ness
when he sang 爱很简单 on the stage to her wife!!!
first time hear he sings!
really sweet and touching...
Every man, even though he is not Tall, Handsome or Rich,
when he shows his sincere and true heart,
that will do,
and my 堂大嫂 for sure, fall in love with my 堂哥,
and HAPPILY EVER AFTER....=)
hahax...seems that i am writing fairy tales huhh?
Wish u all quickly have a cute baby laa yupp! hahax =)
nitez...^^

~yyt~










No comments: