Thursday, August 4, 2011

BACK! After UPS! XD

=)
Currently, i'm blogging in the bus!
1,
2,
3!
Scanned! 
yup, now the bus is departing from KMK!
After 3 days of UPS,
although is just testing on 5 subjects,
English, Chemistry,
Math, Physics,
and Biology,
but frankly,
it is really tiring,
compared to that of 10 subjects in SPM...
But nvm,
雨后总会有彩虹 =)
此刻,
彩虹出现了^^
After the Biology Test today,
Laurine n I shouted!
yeah! Exam finish leeeee!!!!!!!
hahax...my feeling at that moment is like....~~~ undescrible
coz besides exam ends, I can go back to Penang on today also!

before that,
i had being booked,
hahax...
to play badminton on Friday with my best buddies =)
surely, i am gonna enjoy myself this three days in Penang =D

Back to the exam day,
during the first paper, English,
while i am wring the essay on the topic
" STATE 3 REASONS WHY REALITY TELEVISION SHOWS SUCH AS AKADEMI FANTASIA AND AMAZING RACE ARE POPULAR"
my memory flash back to the moment my BM ttn teacher, Pn.Oh teaching me Malay Essay
=) it is about reality television shows too, 
ya, through her,
i only knew that 超级星光大道 and etc is called reality television shows,
which involved the votes by the supporters and audience infront of the television...
=) thanx teacher
if not,i would'nt had know what it is about ^^

kay, thats all for now...
bye=)
Enjoy ur day!


~yyt~

No comments: