Monday, May 16, 2011

hmmh...

Hmmh...
Going to start my new life soon in Changlun ,Kedah
leaving my home sweet home huh
alright
just for 1 year
make it short, pleasee =)

JPA yup,
absolutely given me "hopes" and hopes
Tahniah! Anda ditawarkan ke Program Ijazah Dalam Negara 2011
Further click
Yay! go matrics! nothing suprised
JPA matrics which means i no need to pay matrics fee and the fee when i enter University next time
Accept the fate ^^

So now what?
preparing my stuffs to go to Changlun
a small town in Kedah
Wish to bring chocolate there but err...
I think there isn't any fridge in my hostel...

Writing this post
make me feel more and more ~
I start to miss everything and everyone
Friends are all going to pursue their studies in different place...
Some got to go Perak
some got to go Butterworth
some got to go DISTED
some went TARC and INTI
some went PCGHS
and some how,
I will be going Kedah

HUhh...
这次的不舍之情
我想我真的不会形容
比起我要去NS的时候
是多出十倍吧

因为我知道
这次的离别不止是三个月
也许是一年,三年,甚至五年
要聚在一起的话
也要靠缘分了

sometimes if i come back Penang every semester holiday,
maybe you all are still studying ;
When is your turn to come back for semester holiday,
then who knows my semester holiday ended..
Hmm...so it depends...
on
fate
=)

Wish all of you best of luck in ur studies and career!
^^
Do remember to contact me when you all are free
Not free also must contact =P
Keep in touch yup =)



~yyt~

1 comment:

___cH said...

時間飛逝
該來的還是來了
是時候出去闖闖
展開華麗的探險了
想必下一次聚在一起的時候
又是別有一番體會的我們了
不要輕易放棄在追逐夢想的道路上
加油
我愛你哦
<3