Friday, May 27, 2011

^.* A suprising "TOUCHING"

*err...remember to stop my media player 1st yup before u see this video to prevent interruption =)
the day before i went matrics in changlun...
22th of May 2011
when i was about to sleep after packing my luggage around 11.4+ pm...
i heard someone calling outside of my gate...
guess who?
haha
is wen fang n her sis!!!
haha, wearing pyjamas with my hair messy
n welcomed them to be my night guess =)
brought some farewell presents for me...XD
but the present i like most is this video!
touching mann...^^
the words u all added in the video is very funny!
especially the chinese proverb, anything to do with the video? haha
LOL
maybe u guys use it to describe the 不舍之情 XD
nearly cried at night...haha...but their suprised farewell present really make me awake for a while that night(actually that time i very very sleepy de)
thanx to the three special best buddies
although the other two of u cnt come that night,
but i "sou dou" u guys de heart de! is okayy=)
n... i like the day we went down town together!
ate the prawn fitters, chendol n ice kacang
went to a bankrupt de de jail theme restaurant..LOL really funny lar that time
drove all the way down town just to eat that restaurant
who knows that restaurant close shop de...XD
hope u guys are fine all the time!^^

p/s: my KMK there de wifi might not acsess facebook n twitter yup...so i might only use my blog =)
     err...i might find other wifi sources maybe^^
     awaiting the next post soon!

Wish all of u are fine too! =)



~yyt~

2 comments:

洪哥 said...

Nice!
Good Luck in Matric!

Yy said...

=)thanx! u too, good luck in F6!