Sunday, May 29, 2011

LOL My new room

hey guys, i on9 again...
hehe...maybe u all will thk that why am i so free to always write new post...
but actually, i also dunno why i got the time too =P
today morning, guess what? i wake up at 5.45am!
where today my activity only starts at 8am.
I "accidentally wake up at 5.45am =( sleepy...
actually i set my alarm clock to wake up at 6.45am
but dunno why, i wake up automatically at 5.45am, maybe i had use to wake up much more earlier during the orientation week..
but, the funny thing is,
i woke up at 5.45 am but i din see clearly my alarm clock n handphonede time, i thought it was 6.45am...
then i went to bathe,wash up myself
after that while drying my hair using towel,
suprisely,
i saw the clock de time,
IT is just 6am!
haha...no wonder when i go to the bathroom n back to my room,
my malay friends all ask me,
"kenapa bangun begitu awal?"
LOL
stupid la me, got time to sleep don't 1 sleep...== =P
since i have two hours more b4 going to the assembly,
guess what i do?
HAHA
I washed my pyjamas
i prepared my own breakfast and dessert! muahaha, kinda enjoy today breakfast!
I use the water from my thermos that i bring from home to make hot milo drink,
then eat the bread i brought from bakery in Penang,
then lastly!
I cut my own fruit!!!
LOL
KIWI! i brought two Kiwi-sss from home! Yummy yummy=)
A bit new to me,so early eat kiwi for the 1st time^^
 i 'm going to upload some photo now as now is still early=)









XD saw my locker? especially the food?
haha...i feel satisfy when i saw my upper most level of my locker, FOOD!
guess what, those food cost above RM80 ! =)
It will be my motivation to study! haha...coz the canteen in my hostel is not so yummy and clean, so i have to bring more my own food...

Apples! i brought many apples! there are no fruits selling in the canteen...
very cute little apples will be my dessert everyday! XD
I brought Honey along too!
kk...gtg prepare de...thats all for now =)



~yyt~

No comments: