Sunday, August 21, 2011

It gonna be a fattening week! Xd

The stall selling Kuey Chap in Kimberley Street, that time raining, so i had to captured it from far =)

Ladies and gentleman! 
Penang Food!
to calculate the % of the level of satisfaction of my taste bud towards Penang food,
i think most of the Penangites would surely said 100%!
But for me, is Undefined =)

Recently i had just read about an article, 
from that,
suprisingly,
i knew that Penang Assam Laksa is listed in the No.7 in the World's 50 most delicious foods
Of course, Penang Laksa is also one of my favourite,
but besides that, Penang Hokkien Mee, has the first ranking for my taste bud, as i like spicy food =D
here's come the 2cd ranking food!
Kuey Chap! 
NICE NICE NICE!
Just ate it yesterday night with my family =)
Delicious Kuey Chap! with duck's meat n egg or whatever add-on u wants=)

The main chili sauce that make the bowl of kuey chap even appealling to our taste buds!
The  moderate salty taste of the soup + the spicy n abit sour chili sauce is a super duper tasty combination!!! =)
(i think lemon is added into the chili sauce)
Oh gosh! really delicious,
especially after i came back from KMK, eating the food there for months,
this surely reactivate my taste bud besides my mum's home-cooked food XD

Everybody! Go try this on n i'll be sure that u guys will be "addicted" =)
The stall selling Kuey Chap is situated in Kimberley Street, Penang. (Lebuh Kimberley)
mmm...really yummy la....* the stall only start selling at night =)



Today i celebrated my cousin- Su Fen b'day in Kenny Rogers in Qsbay with my relatives =)
hmm...indeed, the new flavour chicken is quite okay =)
but i think i prefer the original more =)






Mine! with 3 side dishes=)



My sis de =)


mouth watering now right?


Kiwi!


thats all for now =) nitez ^^



~yyt~









No comments: