Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I learnt much today! XD

30/8/11

=) My cousin just came back from his studies and he came to Penang to visit us with his family today...
hahax...he is such a joyful guy who will talk some really funny jokes with my sis n me..
plus to me, he is really a genius.
thanx him for teaching me Physics and Math!
His main subject is Pure Physics, a student in Imperial College...
hee...these few days i'm kinda stuck on the chapter on TORQUE and Rotational Rigid of body but
As he came today!
BOOM! 
The most word i repeating just now is 
"OO...Oooo...OOO....!"
hahax...i understand after he explain it in a interesting way!
he is far far BETTER ,
NO,
IS MUCH MUCH MORE BETTER compared to
my "wonderful lecturer" 
And, i learnt extra knowledge in that chapter too via him! Feeling very satisfy in terms of mentality!
=) Thanx Sir!

ya, what i agree to him much is that err...
For here, err...no, THERE!
 what we learnt, we learnt from teacher through Books and "dead" equation,
BUt, I wonder why many never asked "why" while study?
The main thing is, 
here, everything, provided with answers and that, 
make students just to solve question to get that answer based on the learnt equation,
the derivation is printed in our books, Formulas had printed out...
so, what students do now? just use formula without thinking...
=(
mayb this happened not only THERE...but everywhere...i dunno...

should we change the way to learn knowledge?
Maybe not as great as Isaac newton, Create n Form Theory but at least,
learn by natural,  that is thinking... with the help of teacher and friends
(i'm sorry if i seems aggresive now but,
that's what i wanna express for now,
if not,
i would'nt had blog it)
I'm not saying that to make a great change to the system or what?! but just err...
At least...
AT LEAST...
teach properly with logic
AND Explain with thinking
 but NOT ONLY BASED on BOOKS n "DEAD EQUATIONS"
huhh...no use i post it here,
i knew it,
but just to express...
shared smth with my cousin and we had the same thought on this too as he undergoes this situation THERE before too, for a few weeks... His 1 more gai, the teacher avoid him when he got qs to ask...LOL
Still remember... My condition THERE for once....
 Don't just say that: 
 Eg.1 " Yala, formula macam ini...U use la...then correct de..."
OR
"Now i want to go BANK, or u just wait for me tmr?"
then tmr :" Now i'm busy, can u back to me tmr?"

Tmr tmr and tmr, using LIfe brief candle de sentence?
then after time passed,
I won't ever ask her de...
that's what u wish...
I'll find it out myself,
So, Broadband is indeed important to me=)
Back to my concern,
Maybe everything should be just given a basic formula n the others we need to derive it ouself,
yup, This is really tough at the begining, but at least,
we learnt properly and thoroughly in a good manner...
BUT there ar, Impossible to be like that...
There,
know the formula but dunno why n where the formula come from...=.=
when being teached by my cousin, i only know that
waa....yuan lai is like that...ooo....n so on...yuan lai physics can be so interesting...
coz actually i hate physics, coz all is bout FORMULA when i'm being teached....
But no use also, short term, only a few hours he lectured me in my house,
is impossible to ask him to teach me the chapters for whole semester...
^^ nvm, at least i really learnt something on that particular chapter with  clear understanding...
Thanx again=)


My brother had came back from his college hostel! =)
Enjoy the holiday and as long as U tried ur best, It will DO!
^^









No comments: