Friday, August 19, 2011

weee..... here comes my sem break! XD

huhh...
the previous week is really a tiring week...
nearly five days i had break record by only sleeping at 1pm.
=) Pesta Tanglung will be held soon in KMK
on the the 11th of September
so everybody is busy playing their roles in order to make the Pesta the best ever XD

hee=) my caring roommates r so good^^
still rmb one of those "late sleep" night,
i skipped my dinner...
then when i reached my room at 11.++ pm ,
=) 
guess what,
i ate Nasi daging at midnight!
They bought n let me eat =) thanx
heavy meal is really a new trial for me =P
hahax...such heavy meal will make me fat in the long term..
but i thk, now i'm getting really fat nowadays de as i'm at home!
eating from the day till de night XD

Sem Break...hmm...
for me,
is the time to pull up my socks as i skipped few of the kuliah in the previous week n keep on yawning
without paying full attention to it as i lacked of sleep...
For u guys information, i'm a sleeping "baby",
NO enough sleep, >>
 No brain (brain become temporary malfunction XD >>
 n in turns lifeless..
A heaps of  tutorial homework is waiting for me...
BUT at least ,
I did n passup all my lab reports before this Raya Holiday! XD

So,
the aim for this week is......
STUDY!
But of course,
accompanied by the word PLAY!
XD
Final destination 5! woohoo...still remember the time i watched final destination 4 with my buddies,
shouting? hahax...use the bag to close the eyes to skip some of the scene...
hahax
perhaps this time i will try to be more bold XD
watch every scene, can i? =)
heee....here's some photos before sem break XD

Bio lab experiment! Have u guys seen such corns? is quite geli actually when i first saw it...

but teacher said that is is very very very expensive... err....guess what? it is not a toy,
it is a real preserved corn, which conforms the Mendelian ratio by counting the number of each type of phenotypes...

my partner counting it seriously XD

I like this the most! NICE "toy set"! XD no la, actually is molecular geometry set for chemistry =)

Is quite interesting to know the molecular geometry =) this is H20 - bent/V-shaped 

with various colour =)

hee...having fun playing with my lab mates Xd

here is she! My xing4 fu2 lab mate =)



here is the chem lab experiment b4 this sem break,
evaporating the unknown liquid...

i would like to know what is it laa....

Here is Brenda! we r conducting physics experiment...rotational rigid of a body

with slotted mass...=)

XD enjoyed playing with them with my sis too! err..they r my relatives...the cute 1 ! hui ni n wen hui! XD played n joked around throughout the night XD in Fisherman's restaurant upstairs Sunshine Square...celebrating Aunty Fong b'day =)
met shin yee n suni in Sunshine n later on met them in library again XD saw wenfang too =)

hahax...the funny 1! saying that her boy friend is "LEMON" XD  where her sis (the other 1 in the above pic) said that her boy friend is watermelon (我的美人)lol....so small then tell me lame jokes de... really cute n funny if u heard their 童言童语 =) mine is KIWI and my sis 1 is rambutan XD lol....guess what? they all said this based on the colour of the shirt we wore that day...my sis wore red n i wore yellow (golden kiwi) XD

mayb u guys can't get what i mean =P
but i knew it well ^^

that s all for now...nitez =)

~yyt~

No comments: