Monday, August 29, 2011

Lack of Serotonin and Melatonin? Here's smth might make you smile...=)

Three men were at a bar discussing coincidence. The first man
said,"My wife was reading A Tale of Two Cities and she gave
birth to twins.
  "That's funny," sid the second man,"my wife was reading The
Three Musketeers and she gave birth to triplets."
  "Good grief," shouted the third man,"I have to rush home!"
  "Why?"asked the others.
  "When i left the house, my wife was reading Ali Baba and the
Forty Thieves!"





We "silver surfers" sometimes have trouble with our computers.
 One such time, I called Eric,the 11-year-old computer whiz who lived
 next door at the time.He came over,clicked a couple of buttons and 
solved the problem in no time at all. 
As he was leaving,I called after him."So,what was wrong?" I asked.
"It was an ID-ten-t error,"he said.
I didn't want to look stupid,but i anquired,
"An ID-ten-t error? What's that?In case I need to fix it again."
Eric grinned."Haven't you ever heard of an ID-ten-t error before?"
"No," I replied.
"Write it down," he said,"I think you'll be able to figure it out."
So I wrote it down: ID10T.




High-Tech Shopping
Son- iPod
Daughter- iPhone
Mother- iPad
Father- iPay


TTYL:
Talk to You Louder
Senior citizens have taken to texting with gusto.They even have their own vocabulary:
LMDO : Laughing My Dentures Out
BYOT : Bring Your Own Teeth
BFF : Best Friend Fainted
CBM : Covered by Medicare
GGPBL : Gotta go, Pacemaker Battery Low


~Taken from Reader's Digest
 Smile, peeps =)


~yyt~

No comments: