Saturday, August 6, 2011

Here comes the three musketeers again! a.k.a 三剑客!

Ta dang!


this one?


hehe...nola, is the usual three of us, wf,js and me =)
sorry, due to some error, i'm unable to upload the photo of three of us...but if u know me well,
i'm sure that u guys know who we are,
the three musketeers =)

haha...nowadays i am getting more n more not punctual.
dunno why,
=) maybe that i had been staying in kmk for weeks,
learned some bad habits there,
but NO worries,
i won't be late in formal events =)

we set a time that we will be meeting at the sunshine library there de badminton court at 6.00pm...
who knows, i had been late for about 45 minutes!!!
this is due to the traffic jam during peak hours...
First time! hahax, i am the latest among the three musketeers XD
they all "scolded" me and i am the one who gonna treat them for dinner! =P

After playing two match with my buddies,
wf, dare to let her car to let js drive...
XD yesh! both of us first time tried her driving skills for a short distance..
=) js, ur skills is kinda okay! is just that it is abit slowXD
but i thk if i were u, i am even slower! accompanied with the "honning" skills that is inherited from my mum =)
Thumbs up for ur 1st driving !
of course, wf's driving skill is getting more and more expert =)

as i n js are 路痴,
wf had to shoulder the responsibilities as a driver again XD
We went to Jelutong Pasar Malam!
=)
we ate many kind of " chapalang" things there,
keli's wafer?
Uncle Bob's fried chicken
satay n etc..
sharing everything we bought XD
sharing is caring =P
walk along the streets, talk nonsense and even burst into laughter seeing the facial expression of each of us while eating those food..

* we are being scolded by an uncle as we parked his place in his apartment lot...
wf actually knew it, but she said she purposely want to park XD
saying that each time park, let him scold a few words nvm 1...hahax
seems that everytime we went out,
wf will be scolded for her parking XD
pity her =P

Then!
our next destination is.........
1st Avenue!
that time was alrealy 9.++pm...
my mum don't allow me to go to watch a movie in 1st Avenue de...
but,
with my help of my papa!
my papa managed to persuade her to let me go until late at night, Just for once!
=)
(during campfire even more worst, we went back home at 1pm)
(flashing back the memories,
sometimes, we even stay out at night at friend's house for some event preparations)
miss those days!

Went 1st Avenue for a movie - Hang over 2!
hahax...we laughed non-stop starting from the movie tills the end!
really hilarious!
or mayb, this show is suitable for someone like us who have low laughing point,
but thats does'nt mind,
as long as we enjoyed!
Js had watched this movie for the second time n she even can laughed again!
Can't u imagine how funny it was the movie?
=)
Thumbs up!!!
thanx guys for letting me having a great day that day - 5/8/11
i really enjoyed it much!


Here's some wallpaper for hang over 2! Highly recommended!


bad





* for today,6/8/11
something funny and extraordinary happened today,
my mum, hahax
who is a super duper punctual person!
Brought me to secret recipie to have a piece of Chocolate Indulgence before i go back KMK
at 3.11pm!!!
hahax...guess what? my bus will be departing at 3.30pm XD
and yet, she allowed me to still order the cake at 3.11pm! =)
actually she 犹豫 for a while,
but maybe after seeing my mouth-watering face expression,
her heart melts and allowed me to have my tea-time before going back KMK...=)
really exciting as we rushed together XD
My papa even shocked when he phoned me while he is working,
asking me, where r u now?
at terminal de? (that time s 3.10pm)
then he was kinda shocked that my mum n i are still in secret recipie, waiting for the slice of cake XD

yay! my mum n i did an extraordinary thg today! XD the kakak in secret recipie even treat my mum a cup of hot black coffee!
Awaiting for 3rd of September! my mum and mine b'day!
=)
yup, my mum delivered me on her birthday !
so, i was her birthday present for that year! =)
 Mid-sem break! i'm awaiting you! =D





~yyt~


No comments: